Using a cheque to withdraw funds from an online casino account is not a widely used method of withdrawal but there are players who prefer to use this method to decrease the risk of having their account details stolen online.
By withdrawing funds with a cheque, the player knows that the payment cannot be diverted and the player’s account details cannot be stolen and used to filter money from the player’s bank account.
There is the issue that the funds will take 2-3 weeks to clear but for some, this is a small convenience considering the security benefits they feel they gain from an online casino writing them a cheque to withdraw the funds from the player’s online casino account.
- Casino Review Bonus Matched No Deposit Rating
- MoneyGaming £150 100% N/A Play now
- Platinum Play £200 100% 1500 Free Bets Play now
- Ladbrokes Casino £100 100% £25 Play now
- GoWild Casino £180 100% N/A Play now
- Intercasino £250 100% N/A Play now
- Betfred Casino £250 125% N/A Play now
- All Slots Casino £200 100% N/A Play now
- Betfair Casino £200 100% N/A Play now
- EuroPalace Casino £200 100% 1500 Free Bets Play now
- 10 Bet Casino £500 100% N/A Play now
- Casino Swiss £400 100% N/A Play now
- Casino Las Vegas £400 100% N/A Play now
- MEcasino £150 100% N/A Play now
- Casino King £300 100% N/A Play now