Withdrawal of funds from an online casino player’s account using the bank draft method of withdrawal is considered to be an alternative method of withdrawal that is not as widely used as other methods of withdrawal such as credit card and Paypal.
The main disadvantage for a player when requesting a withdrawal of funds via a bank draft is that the funds can take up to 10 days to clear before reaching the player’s account. This means the player has to wait significantly longer to get their hands on their cash than they would if they were to request a withdrawal by electronic means.
Bank draft does offer the advantage of allowing direct financial contact between the online casino and player. There is no need for either party to share sensitive information such as credit card or bank details on the internet and that reduces the risk of the funds being violated or stolen or even allowing the player to be a victim of identity theft.
- Casino Review Bonus Matched No Deposit Rating
- Platinum Play £200 100% 1500 Free Bets Play now
- Ladbrokes Casino £100 100% £25 Play now
- GoWild Casino £180 100% N/A Play now
- Slotmine £125 100% N/A Play now
- Intercasino £250 100% N/A Play now
- Betfred Casino £200 100% N/A Play now
- Golden Palace Casino £300 300% N/A Play now
- All Slots Casino £200 100% N/A Play now
- 888casino £100 100% N/A Play now
- William Hill Casino £150 150% N/A Play now
- Casino Las Vegas £400 100% N/A Play now
- Circus Casino £150 100% £10 Play now