Using a cheque to withdraw funds from an online casino account is not a widely used method of withdrawal but there are players who prefer to use this method to decrease the risk of having their account details stolen online.
By withdrawing funds with a cheque, the player knows that the payment cannot be diverted and the player’s account details cannot be stolen and used to filter money from the player’s bank account.
There is the issue that the funds will take 2-3 weeks to clear but for some, this is a small convenience considering the security benefits they feel they gain from an online casino writing them a cheque to withdraw the funds from the player’s online casino account.
- Casino Review Bonus Matched No Deposit Rating
- MoneyGaming £150 100% N/A Play
- Platinum Play £200 100% 1500 Free Bets Play
- Ladbrokes Casino £100 100% £25 Play
- GoWild Casino £180 100% N/A Play
- Intercasino £250 100% N/A Play
- All Slots Casino £200 100% N/A Play
- EuroPalace Casino £200 100% 1500 Free Bets Play
- Casino Swiss £400 100% N/A Play
- Casino Las Vegas £400 100% N/A Play
- MEcasino £150 100% N/A Play
- Casino King £300 100% N/A Play
- Betfair Casino N/A N/A N/A Play